Every week, I pull a few tarot cards to offer guidance on the path to your soul purpose. The cards in these posts offer quick and general guidance for the week. For a detailed reading with personal guidance on the path to your soul purpose, you can purchase a tarot reading on the site. Thank you for reading, and I hope this helps guide your path. Much love and blessings!
During these times of social distancing it can be hard to see the emotional support that you need when you can’t celebrate with friends and family like you could before.
It’s normal to feel depression and anxiety right now.
There are options for getting the love and support that you need. Here are 8 suggestions:
- See an online therapist or speak to a trained counselor for free emotional support. 7 Cups is one option.
- Hop on a Zoom meeting with friends and family. It’s free. Just send your meeting link for others to join you.
- Call or text loved ones. There are even free call and text options online, like Globfone.
- If you’re lonely at home, can take care of a pet and are allowed to have one, consider adopting or fostering a pet from your local shelter. They can really give you the warm fuzzies. 🙂 The ASPCA can help you find your local shelter.
- Grab a meditation app on your phone and start meditating. Meditation can help you connect with the Universal love and support available to you. Women’s Health magazine shares a list of top meditation apps according to the experts.
- Take an online course to become part of a community while learning. Coursera is an online learning platform that even has Yale’s popular happiness course available for free right now.
- Find an online community for something you’re passionate about. A search online for your passion will find some online community options for you. If you’re not sure what to look for, LoveToKnow has a list of some established online communities on various topics.
- Have an online watch party with friends and family to connect while watching favorite shows. Facebook and Netflix both have watch party options.
I hope this list helps you see some options for love and support for you out there. We’re all connected in this together. You are loved.
Love and blessings! 💖